- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Matchtech are working with an Authority in Greater Manchester to assist them with finding a Planning Officer on a temporary 6 month contract
Our client based in the Greater Manchester area are looking for a Planning Officer to join a busy Development Management team on a 6 month initial contract basis working on a mixed caseload of applications.
Some previous experience working on householder and minor applications is needed.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
Working on and managing your own caseload of householder and Minor applications across the 6-month period.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Planning Software for example IDOX or Uniform
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with developers and the public.
Working conditions / environment:
- Complete home working
- Weekly zoom updated with manager
- Ability for site visit photos to be taken and sent to you during the current restrictions
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- £24 - 28 p/h via own Umbrella Provider or PAYE (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Lewis Mintrim directly on 01489898194
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Town Planning Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Town Planning industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.