- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Project Controls Consultant
My client are looking for a Project Controls Consultant to join their gorwing Consaultancy & Advisory business. They provide managment consaultancy services to customers in a wide variety of project and programmes.
I am keen to hear from applicants who have acquired some experience within Project, Programme and Portfolio Controls and who are looking to grow these skills further within a diverse and dynamic environment. Your previous experience might include: developement and maintenance of P3M processes including planning and scheduling, RADIO management, analysis and reporting as well as some knowledge of recognised P3M frameworks.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable practical experience in Portolio, Programme and Project Controls.
- Some experience of working in a business transformation, change manaement or delivery project environment in Defence, Government and Infrastructure domains.
- Experience of working in a client team to influence strategic decision makers and deliver practical solutions.
- An understanding of the importance of soft skills within Management Consultancy and the capacity to discuss your approach.
- Current security clearance at SC level is a must.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.