- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Mains Laying Gangs (NRSWA)
My client is looking a number of Water Mains Laying Gangs to work on the Thames Water Framework in various areas of London/North London/Thames Valley. The role will be for circa 12 Months+ starting ASAP / 8th Feb.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- Gang Consisting of: 1X NRSWA Supervisor x1 Labourer
- Ideal tickets for the gang to hold are NRSWA Supervisor, NRSWA Operative, CSCS, CPCS/NPORS Dumper, EUSR (Clean Water Ticket), Thames Water Passport. (If not all tickets are held we can look into obtaining them)
- Experience working with water mains
- Experience working on the Thames Water Framework would be advantageous
- Willing to travel to various/remote sites
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call Dave direct on 01489 873431 or James on 01489 898945
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.