- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
OPERATIONS SUPPORT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
I am currently recruiting for a Operations Support Electronics Engineer to work for our aerospace company based in Plymouth. The role requires someone to support rectifying of issues through fault finding.
The electronics experts within the team are responsible for all activities related to product design and performance. This includes undertaking detailed investigations on production failures and customer returns, working with product design teams to ensure lessons learnt are reflected in the product design process, and technically approving change and concession requests.
As this is a production support role, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the flexibility required to cope with changing workload demands. This may occasionally require working outside normal office hours subject to production and shift schedules.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience of definition and implementation of diagnostic tests to assess product failures on high integrity electronics products.
- Experience of definition and performance of detailed failure investigations at circuit & component level on high integrity electronics products, including circuit & signal analysis and fault finding from first principles.
- Experience of performing and leading Root Cause investigations using industry standard tools & processes.
- Experience of assessment and approval of concessions and change requests; ideally has held technical or other delegated authority.
- Demonstrated ability to develop understanding of products, design and manufacturing processes within a new organisation.
- Experience of working within defined Business / Quality Management and Documentation Systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.