- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Integration and Trials Support Engineer
A new opportunity has arisen with our leading defence client for a Principal Engineer within Integration and Trials Support in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Our client is looking for experienced engineers with a background in Integration and Trials Support to be involved with cutting edge weapon systems for F-35 aircraft. This is working on a major defence programme that is now progressing toward the detailed planning and delivery of Systems Qualification and Integration activities. As part of a team this role will provide key process support and equipment to enable Functional Integration, Ground and Flight Trials teams to conduct their activities efficiently and effectively.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience conducting trials integration and test, ideally with experience of generating trial test equipment requirements and design.
- Sound understanding of H&S management practices for trials activities and facilities.
- Proven ability to work closely and communicate effectively with multiple external teams, e.g. Manufacturing, Quality and Systems.
- A good understanding of Integration and Systems Validation processes and documentation, especially quality process aspects.
- An appreciation of aircraft integration would be an advantage.
- Experience or interest in team leadership and skills development.
- Work package planning, risk management and an ability to operate within budget, timescale and resource constraints.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.