- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Interior Trim Planner
Our client, a luxury automotive company based in Chichester, are seeking an Interior Trim Planner to work on an annually rolling contract.
We are seeking a candidate with proven years in a process planning role with the following skills or Technical expertise:
- Leather: Trim cutting, sewing and covering, and assembly processes
- Product Integration skills: Engineering drawings, FMK, Complex problem solving
- Ability to interpret engineering CAD data and tolerances
- The candidate must work effectively with internal production, development and planning functions as well as external suppliers.
- Liaison with colleagues in Germany required and potential business travel to Germany dependent on Project responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering experience within the Automotive industry
- Process Planning experience
- Excellent organisational , presentation and able to lead and facilitate workshop and events
- Good Project Management skills, able to prioritize activities, set milestone reviews and present regular management summary
- Good IT skills including MS office & knowledge of Material control in SAP
- Degree level or higher in a relevant technical subject
- The role will involve some travel to other sites and suppliers, and therefore fluent English is essential and basic German is desirable.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The role is offered on a PAYE or Umbrella basis only, (no LTD)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.