- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Client is recruiting for an Electrical Engineer to work in the Water Sector
This position is working on a range of projects within the Water/Wastewater Industry. The ideal candidate will be an apprentice trained Electrical Engineer who has Electrical Design experience within the Water Sector.
The position is based out of the Sheffield Office with site visits as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Apprentice trained JIB Approved Electrician
- A higher education qualification would be advantageous, HNC or above
- Electrical design experience
- Ability to understand schematic wiring diagrams and create Block Cable Diagrams, Instrument Loop Diagrams, and Single Line Diagrams
- Understanding and ability with Autodesk 2d CAD, 3d experience would also be beneficial
- 18th Edition wiring regulation
- Be able to understand P&ID's
- Have a good understanding of industrial electrical engineering
- Ideally experience in the Water Industry
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.