- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are a cutting edge Radar systems manufacturer with an exciting opportnity for a test engineer to join their business.
- Comprehensive testing (including RF), faultfinding, rework and assembly of electro mechanical equipment to a high standard of quality.
- Work from detailed procedures, drawings, documents, change notes, schematics, oral and written instructions.
- Work and rework to a high standard of accuracy, consisting of operations such as, soldering & unsoldering, wiring & crimping, drilling, filing & cutting, detailed rework of printed circuit assemblies, and application of mastic & adhesives, using a variety of tools and equipment necessary to complete the operations.
- Check and inspect own work and work of others, including proactive troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Participate with the creation of SOPs and test documentation etc.
- Raise defect reports.
- View, print and enter data via the company business data management system.
- Have a conscientious, proactive approach with attention to detail.
- Create and work in a team environment while implementing continuous improvements and ensuring the highest quality.
- Keep facilities, material and work area orderly, exercising care in their use, maintaining 5S standards and conforming to all ethics, health, safety, compliance and quality requirements.
- Any other tasks to support the operations team.
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proven experience of RF testing, faultfinding, rework and assembly to a high standard of quality.
- Proven proactive ability, with strong team skills and attention to detail.
- PC literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience of working in a cellular manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Radar knowledge would be an advantage.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.