- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Manufacturing Operator - Metal Finishing
We are seeking x3 Manufacturing Operators (Metal Finishing) in the Machine Shop, for our Aerospace client based in Titchfield, The roles are offered on a PAYE contract basis until April initially.
Reporting to Team Leaders and Manufacturing Team Manager the role is primarily for our automated plating line but may become multi functional to carry out for all forms of plating, preparing and masking of parts within Manufacturing Finishing Department (MFD). Flexibility and a positive attitude is required.
This role will be for late shift, but may require a short period on the core shift to carry out training.
- Core days £13.93p/h + Holiday pay
- Late Shift 20% £16.71
- X1.5 for OT over 37hours
- X2 for Sundays and bank holidays.
- Core Shift Mon-Thurs 07:00-15:45, Fri 07:00-11:15
- Late Shift - Mon-Thurs 14:00-23:45
- Produce work within cost.
- Drives and sustains an attitude to continuous improvement as defined by client standards.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adopts a 5S approach to working.
- Initiate cost saving and new ideas.
- To be co-operative and flexible.
- Must adhere to all client EHS, Quality and training requirements.
- To work within a team.
- To interpret engineering drawings and applicable aerospace plating specifications.
- Must have previous experience in automated plating line.
- Must have previous experience in chemical processing.
- Chemical storage, safety and use.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Any relevant qualifications in plating would be an advantage.
- Computer literate in MS office.
- Any relevant health and safety qualifications would be an advantage.
Roles offered on a PAYE basis only.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK adhering to ITAR restrictions.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.