- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Street Works Officer
- Our client is looking for a Street Works Officer to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is Inside IR35 (via Umbrella Company)
Job Description -
Qualifications / Experience:
Educated to 'A' level, HND standard, or equivalent or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level.
- May require a qualification relevant to the specific nature of the role.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, practices and policies applicable to specialist area
- For some roles a relevant degree may be required.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and database management systems.
- Ability to undertake technical work relevant to the role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build sound relationships with customers.
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge to respond to complex enquires from a range of stakeholders.
- Previous experience processing, analysing and reporting data.
- Previous practical experience in a relevant field.
- Ability to manage a range of projects through to completion.
- Effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience of leading a team (where appropriate).
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Callum Laycock directly on 01489882575 / 07901964657
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.