- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Customer Service Advisor
I am currently looking to recruit a customer service advisor to join a global automotive company based in their Farnborough office. This role is a 3 month contract on a full time basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am- 5:15
Contract Length: 3 months
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Support the management of customer's portfolio from both sales and service, responsible for maximising sales opportunities including ancillary products and generating orders through service, pro-actively identifying renewals and increasing profit in this area.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal / external customers and suppliers whilst leveraging to ensure optimisation of sales and service
- Manage bespoke processes by customer to include all reporting and fleet policy management. Understanding the customer's policy & processes and support the customer for all services from cradle to grave.
- Provide a professional and efficient phone service to internal/external customers.
- Use product and process knowledge to progress requests, make recommendations and promote additional services.
- Achieve first call resolution at every opportunity.
- Work within given SLAs
- Build and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all account managers, internal departments and customers, to ensure the continuation of business.
- Maintain effective communication with key departments.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Packages
- Previous experience in Sales or Customer Service role is essential
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry is desirable.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internal and external and work with a variety of people within the business
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, organized and confident in taking the lead where required
- Sales through service attitude with proficient telephony skills
- Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data for quote to order process and reporting purposes
- Desire to expand commercial awareness
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.