- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Advanced Technician (HGV 2)
Experience in HGV Class 2 repair and maintenance? Looking to work in an exciting environment? Looking for working hours to beat the rush hour?
We are working with a local authority in North London to bring in an experience Class 2 HGV Technician.
The role will initially be a 12 week rolling contract moving into a permanent position after a successful initial period.
Please see details about the role below:-
- 2pm - 10pm Shift
- 33 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holiday)
- £21.62 - £23.35p/h depending on experience
- Permanent salary up to £48k
- Starting ASAP
We are looking for people with the following skills:-
- HGV 2 Repair Experience (Essential)
- HGV Class 2 License
- Formal Qualifications i.e C&G, NVQ, BTEC (Essential)
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle repair (Essential)
- Competent in modern diagnostic techniques (Essential)
- IRTEC License (Preferable - May be completed in first 3 months in the role)
- CPC (Preferable)
If you think you a good fit for this role and you like to know more... Apply Now!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.