- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a QA Engineer on a 12 month contract in Reading. Candidates must be SC Cleared.
Candidates must hold SC Clearance
The role exists in order to develop and implement site quality arrangements across all aspects of site activities (e.g. Installation, Commissioning, Operations) in support of the overall project lifecycle. The Site Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring that activities (e.g. audits) are undertaken to establish the implementation status of the above arrangements and the reporting of such information. The Site Quality Engineer will also undertake specific activities on behalf of the Quality function as required.
* Good working knowledge of the Nuclear industry and Nuclear License Conditions.
* Good working knowledge of all relevant regulations and legislation.
* Good working knowledge of the Customers quality requirements
* Good working knowledge and application of ISO 9001.
* Knowledge of site construction completions systems e.g. OCCMS.
* Knowledge of Configuration Management Practices.
A full job description can be provided if requested.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.