- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a Lead SHEQ Advisor to join their team in Havant.
Our client is a multi discipline Engineering & Construction company, with offices and projects throughout the UK and Overseas. They are looking for a Lead SHE Advisor, to work on their Southern Water Framework contract at Trant BTU. The role will be responsible for Safety, Health & Environmental of a variety of sites within the Southern Water region. Working on Water & Sewage Treatment Works, work comprises of multiple small refurbishment schemes, involving both civil engineering and M&E works.
- Advise and guide all personnel working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHE policies and procedures
- To work with all Managers and Staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and if required to assist with their preparation
- Support the Managers / Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans / Construction Phase Plans and project SHE documentation
- Delivering inductions and training as required
- Undertake regular site SHE inspections and assist the site teams with closing out issues that are identified during inspections and audits
- To liaise with client representatives in order to establish good working relationships in relation to SHE management of sites
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent / GradIOSH would be advantageous but not essential
- CSCS card
- First Aid
A competitive salary
Company car or car allowance
25 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
Company Pension scheme
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.