- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our water industry client is looking for an Engineering Manager to join their Head Office in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will control and be responsible for the direction of our clients' Engineering functions.
- The allocation of resources for all projects and tendering activities, working closely with the Technical Director and Delivery Director as appropriate.
- Resourcing, selection, training and development of Engineering staff (including Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, CAD)
- The development and implementation of engineering procedures, ensuring compliance with company procedures that form part of the quality assurance, health and safety and environmental management systems.
- Proactive feedback and preventative problem-solving of engineering issues.
- Advice and support to the bidding department
- A formal qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- Significant demonstrable experience in an engineering management role, some of which should be at a senior level
- 24 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Holiday increase with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme available after 6 months
- Car allowance
- Opt in for private healthcare after 6 months
The role will be office based - our client has been able to operate throughout the pandemic.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.