- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for an experience Drainage Engineer to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35
- Building Drainage Design to Building Regulations/ Sewers for Adoption (Sewage Industry Guidance) for CCBS project work
- Highway Drainage Design to DMRB for ETE project work - must have this as background in any case for general CCBS development work
- LLFA/ S278/S38/S106 experience both in design and checking of designs - 3rd priority as part of a mixed project/ LLFA workload
You will be proficient ion use of AutoCAD, ideally Civils 3D/ PDS, and have experience of writing contracts in SHW (Highways England) and/or NBS formats.
Working conditions / environment:
- Currently working from home whilst covid restrictions are in place.
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- The rate is dependent on candidate experience
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.