- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
HGV 2 Mechanic needed for work in the North East
Are you an experienced HGV 2 Mechanic? Are you looking to move on to your next job role? Are you keen to work with a market leader in their field?
We are working with a client of ours to find an experienced HGV 2 Mechanic for a contract role in Bishop Auckland in the North East of England.
They are looking to bring in someone ASAP with the following skill sets:-
- Qualified HGV 2 Mechanic
- HGV 2 Licence
- Experienced in repair, diagnostic and MOT of HGV 2 Vehicles
- Basic computer skills with Word and Excel are needed.
You will have the following responsibilities:-
- Carry out repairs and servicing of fleet vehicles
- Diagnose faults on chassis and vehicle equipment
- Inspect vehicles to VOSA standards
If successful you will be given the following contract:-
- £14.19p/h PAYE
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00 - 17:30 (Hours are flexible)
If you are interested and feel you meet the criteria then please Apply Now
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.