- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you a Firmware Engineer looking for your next opportunity with an growing, international company working on cutting-edge fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join a new engineering division within a rapidly expanding company, working on innovative fitness technology.
- Working as part of the Hardware team to carry out systems and architectural designs.
- Writing and testing of Embedded Software/Firmware for New Product Development.
- Carrying out static and dynamic code analysis and testing.
- Using GitHub to maintain and support source code.
- Working with R&D to develop prototypes for new products.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in Embedded Software/Firmware (C/C++).
- Experience with both RTOS and Bare Metal programming.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, ANT+ and/or similar wireless technologies.
- Understanding of source control control and issue tracking systems (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, etc.)
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
- Competitive salary, bonus and shares
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Range of other benefits/discounts
- Bicycle commuter programme
If you're interested to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.