- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Electronics Engineer
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking for your next opportunity with an growing, international company working on cutting-edge fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join a new engineering division within a rapidly expanding company, working on innovative fitness technology.
- Hardware design including schematic design and layout.
- Managing the assembly and testing of prototype PCBAs for New Product Development.
- Carrying out FMEA analysis.
- Helping to recruit, manage and develop a team of Electronics Engineers.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in a Electronics design including digital and analogue PCB design.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, ANT+ and/or USB communication protocols.
- Understanding of mechanical, MEMS or electromechanical actuators.
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
- Competitive salary, bonus and shares
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Range of other benefits/discounts
- Bicycle commuter programme
If you're interested to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.