- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client are looking to recruit a permanent Business Support Assistant to boost their Administration/Clerical team
This exciting, varied ole will support multiple departments in achieving their targets including sales, expenditure budgets and strategy
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Assist and support in the management of the distributor network.
* Assist and support in the management of specified sales and marketing department projects as agreed with the Business Development Managers and Head of Sales and Marketing in accordance with the companies core objectives
* Assist and support in the management of the Welland product portfolio both current and future for the distribution network. For example setting up new product codes to enable products to be set up and sold to a customer
* Develop strong relationships and have regular contact with distributors and market influencers, reporting on this activity
* Support business development activity by sending out samples to new prospects. Ensuring that all the business systems are set up ready for the new customer. Co ordinating the onboarding process for new customers.
* Communicate new customers timetables across the wider business to support the Business development managers.
* Responsible for maintenance of distributor price list, forecast administration, trend analysis and supporting the PIM team with product launches by supplying information documentation, and maintaining up to date distributor details
* Provide sales and marketing department support to internal and external customers
* Attend key exhibitions, distributor meetings and other key events as directed by the International Sales Manager
* Present at internal and external meetings as and when required
* Travel as agreed and directed by the Head of Sales and Marketing
* Assist with product training and staff inductions
The chosen candidate will have worked in an admin support role previously and be able to communicate effectively to all levels. Good administration and Customer facing background are also required to be successful in this position.
The client base is international and so it is also essential that the person in this role has the ability to converse both written, and verbally, in a second language other than British.(All considered)
This is a permanent opportunity with remuneration benefits including:
* Basic salary of up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
* Working hours 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday but the ability to finish early on a Friday from 12pm)
* 25 day holiday per annum + stats
* Access to a pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Health Benefits
* and others
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.