- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am currently recruiting for a self-motivated and resilient complaints handler to support a global automotive brand in the Farnborough area. The role is a 22 month contract and the client would be looking for candidates on a full time basis.
Contract length: 22 month contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30- 16:45/ 09:45-18:00 Saturday (1 in 8) 09:00- 12:30
The role of the complaints handler will include:
- Carrying out quality checks on calls and complaints handling to reduce and mitigate further complaints in the future.
- Work closely with CSS Manager to analyse root causes and trend analysis.
- Monitoring of team sickness and holiday.
- Act as a key contact when Manager unavailable or out of the business.
- To be a champion of both FOS and legal cases, providing reporting and analysis in forums such as the complaints circle meeting.
- In addition you will defend all legal complaint cases in court and ensure solicitors costs are kept to a minimum.
The successful complaints handler will require:
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English
- Previous experience of working in a complaints based role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- The successful candidate MUST pass a credit check
- Previous experience of working in an automotive role (desirable)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.