- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Investment Risk Lead
My client are looking for an experienced risk specialist to join their team in Kent on a permanent staff basis.
The position is working within the water utilities sector. Ideal candidates will be from a utilities/infrastructure background with experience in investment optimisation and asset risk management.
Overview of the role:
This is a cross cutting role, requiring collaboration and liaison to develop and provide risk information to the business to understand asset performance and inform decision making for both capital and operational interventions.
The post holder is expected to be qualified to HND or higher/equivalent in a relevant field, (statistical elements preferred). Be proficient in MS applications, advanced Excel including VBA highly preferred; SQL is advantageous. Have the ability to organise workload and manage to strict deadlines. Experience of running, changing, and designing SAP Business Objects reports is advantageous. Experience in an analytical investment support function is beneficial. Strong interpersonal skills are key given the collaborative nature of role. The individual will also be able to present complex analytical results and recommendations up to Executive level.
Own and continue to evolve, implement and mature the business risk management framework and process throughout the Business
- Working with the Asset Performance Manager and wider Leads from the business, define and scope required Risk, Deterioration and Optimisation models and analysis, understanding the outcomes being tested and analysed
- Develop and maintain tools and models for managing and reporting asset and delivery risk for use in operational and capital investment decisions
- Develop investment risk analytics for use in strategic asset management decisions
- Undertake complex analysis and completing and presenting results, conclusions and recommendations back to the business
- Manage one FTE and also support and coach more junior analysts, as and when required, establishing and undertaking appropriate QA activities
- Support key leads, to define key monitoring KPI's and reporting to show progress on implementation of key asset strategies
- Liaise with Asset Information to identify data issues that are impacting performance analysis and support the scoping of data improvement projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.