- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Global Quality Systems Manager
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Global Quality Systems Manager to join my clients modern head office based in Burgess Hill.
The main focus for this position is to develop and integrate a world class Business Management System across several divisions of the business including the divisional team and site and legal entities.
Whilst driving change and embedding new optimized systems and processes, the role also ensures that the QMS is effective in meeting the customer, compliance and legal requirements (ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011), as well as effectiveness in mitigating risks and maximising opportunities.
Currently the role is fully home-based due to Covid restrictions.
As the role is global in scope, it will involve collaboration with colleagues in all regions internationally with some international travel once Covid restrictions are lifted and it is safe to travel abroad.
- Develop and optimize a global integrated management system which is effective in meeting the customer requirements, compliance requirements (including legal requirements), OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and mitigating risks and maximising opportunities.
- Provide governance for regional teams and legal entities.
- Develop framework for continuous improvement and review of business processes through regular process reviews and audit program
- Work with accountable division and legal entity leaders to develop aligned quality management processes
- Lead development and integration of world class Business Management System into the divisions
- Lead & support expansion of the QMS to new acquisitions and entities
- Report to top management on the effectiveness of the QMS and align with VTBA QMS
- Set high level direction & strategy for Quality for the divisions
- Ensure that an effective document control process is maintained
- Ensure that temporary deviations from specification are managed through an effective concession process
Skills and Requirements
- The successful candidate shall be educated to university degree standard or equivalent in an engineering discipline
Relevant Previous experience
- Minimum of 5 years of working in a quality management role or equivalent
- Experience working in a multinational company (preferable)
- Experience and track record in successfully managing change and process roll-out
- This role has an expected travel requirement of =<25%
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required including effective communication where the audience's first language is not English
- Influencing skills where the job holder will need to lead without direct authority and engage teams to support, take on tough challenges and embrace change
- Creative and innovative - able to identify and adopt new technologies and capabilities that can benefit the team and business performance
- Practical knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 45001:2018
- Process Based Auditing (IRCA certified Lead Auditor trained preferred)
- Process Mapping / Procedure Creation
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Microsoft SharePoint 365 - advanced (preferable)
If you feel your skills match the position or yu are keen to find out more, please apply and we will be in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.