- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
Production Maintenance Technician
My client based in Petersfield are currently recruiting for multiple Production Maintenance Technician's (both permanent and fixed term contract roles) within the Engineering department.
These will be on a 4 on 4 off night shift basis to join an experienced and committed team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting engineering projects and improvements to maintain and enhance the site's competitive edge as we continue our exciting journey of innovation, change and transformation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Working under a degree of pressure providing high levels of customer service in a production environment.
- Responsible for resolving equipment failures, carrying out planned and unplanned engineering tasks in a responsive and effective manner. This includes breakdown response, line/equipment ownership, Planned Maintenance. Using Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Pro-active team working with peers, the customer and other support groups is essential to continually improve equipment reliability and performance.
- Applicants will have a career background in high-volume production environments, making sound judgements and prioritising multiple requests and have detailed knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and maintenance skills. An understanding of electrics, pneumatics and machine controls as well as experience with equipment HMI panels is a major advantage.
- Independently plan workload and time with sound fault diagnosis and problem solving methods to identify and escalate problems with their causes and apply quick, effective solutions. Shift cover and some night work may be required to meet business needs.
- Manufacturing/process experience.
- Safe working methods using procedures and structured working techniques.
- Good verbal and written communication, team player willing to share knowledge.
- Computer Literate
Qualifications that are essential/desirable for this role include:
- Recognised apprenticeship in relevant discipline.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in suitable discipline.
- Demonstrable electrical/electronic/controls, recognised multi-skilled preferred.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you can make a difference, and work within a unique culture, we would love to hear from you.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.