- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
I am currently looking for a 5 axis CNC programmer to work for our client a aerospace company based in Cambridgeshire.
The role involves:
- Generate CNC programmes for 3 & 5 axis machining for the trimming of composite parts, CNC jigs and patterns to produce composite tooling.
- Generate detailed work instructions for the machining setup, & support CNC operators during machining.
- Provide best machining practices to reduce time & improve efficiency.
- Support production operatives in all aspects of 3 & 5 axis machining.
- Operate 3 & 5 axis CNC machines when required to cover requirement for additional resource.
Key requirements and objectives:
- Enthusiastic and driven experienced CNC programmer / operator.
- Experience in the 3 & 5 axis programming software.
- Ability to identify root cause, overcome and resolve technical issues.
- Confidence to liaise with internal engineering team and sub-contract suppliers to support technical queries.
- Ability to deliver product on time and correct first time.
- Read and understand detailed drawings for manufacture.
- Provide technical support to the CNC operators.
- An awareness or ability to use 3D CAD software.
- Desired experience in the use of Mastercam CNC software or similar. Training can be provided.
- Awareness or experience to understand the process of CMM inspection and use of suitable software. Training can be provided.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.