- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
We are currently seeking multiple Chemistry or Food Technologist graduates for a well known life science company based in Southampton
This is an initial 6 month contract opportunity which has the possibility of being extended.
The project aims to develop consumables for use in novel heating systems. The support required is predominantly laboratory based and will include novel consumable production and performance testing in heating devices.
* Sample/product QA testing
* Booking in and tracking of samples/prototype devices
* Execution of prototype product characterisation at lab level, including generating emission samples for chemical analysis and device testing
* Data recording, analysis and interpretation
* Contribute to the generation of internal technical reports, study plans and presentations via provision of robust data and project support activities
* Participate in working with internal cross-functional teams on specific project activities
* Identify and communicate product and process risks and issues
* Conduct work using principles of 'Best Practice'
* Experience with Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
* Agile and ability to multitask
* Ability to work on own initiative, with minimum support
* Ability to assess project plans and highlight project pinch points (i.e. resource/timing issues and risks)
* Experience working a laboratory environment
Hours of work are 35 per week. Monday to Friday
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.