- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineers / Developers - C++ / C#
With the automotive markets progress to 'a computer on wheels' the importance of Software Engineers and Developers is ever more important. If you have C++ / C# development experience and want to design tools for elite brands then get in touch.
Software Developers - Cambridge / Work from Home
For Graduates to Experienced Engineers / Developers.
We have two exciting opportunities for Software Developers to work with a leader in their market. The key to our success is the range of complete software and hardware solutions we provide that allows our customers to configure, monitor and analyse their data in real time, to help give teams that competitive advantage.
As a Software Engineer, you'll be involved in all aspects of the software life-cycle, from design, to implementation, to testing and maintenance.
With flexible working arrangements, with a split week from home and on site at our Cambridge office, you will work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects. We can offer a great career path, job security, interesting projects and a friendly team-oriented environment.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software.
- Develop solutions for some of the world's largest companies.
- Write clean readable code.
- Learn and utilize new technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- 2:1 bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field or experience.
- Experience with one or more development languages (C, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
- Embedded Linux development in C++ (e.g. video, GUI).
- Windows Application development in C++ and/or C#.
- Data acquisition and analysis.
- Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming.
- MATLAB and Simulink.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.