- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
HGV Workshop Supervisor
Our client has an opportunity for a Senior HGV Technician to join their Head Office team in Harefield.
This is a 'hands on' role for a qualified HGV Technician who enjoys working on the tools and is keen to take on additional team leading responsibilities. Our construction industry client is looking for a responsible individual who is looking to progress their career.
- Act as the first point of contact and take control of the planned maintenance in our client's workshop.
- Service, inspect and maintain their fleet of HGV vehicles and ensure repairs are completed safely & efficiently.
- Inspire the team and help to create a 'right first time and safety first culture' and ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing works carried out, with a view to ensuring safe working practises and high standards.
- Provide guidance, advice and expertise to junior team members, including apprentices.
- Provide constructive feedback to team members that supports their personal growth and technical expertise.
- Ensure all documents related to work carried out, are completed promptly and accurately using the management information system.
- Undertake regular safety audits.
- Previous experience in a hands on HGV Technician role
- Fully qualified as a HGV Technician
- Great communication skills and high standards
- Willing to supervise and coach others.
- Competitive salary (will be dependent on experience)
- Company pension
- Company Healthcare
- Holiday starting at 22 days per annum increasing with service
- Company discounts
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.