- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer - C# .NET, Outside IR35
A large defence company is looking for a Software Engineer to join them on a 7 month contract basis. This is an outside IR35 role, however the work will be a mix of onsite and remote.
A C# desktop developer is required in support of product development. Applicants are be expected to fill some of the following requirements:
- Web and/or Microservice development experience with C# and the .NET / .NET Core framework.
- Entity Framework Core and SQL Server experience
- Web API experience
- Unit testing experience
- Microsoft Visual Studio experience
- Experience with agile / scrum development methodologies
- Use of agile toolsets, such as Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of the Microsoft development toolchain.
- Knowledge of current industry best practice software development processes, including Agile.
- Experience of refactoring software, including techniques to develop and extend legacy code.
- Experience of designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications.
- Microservice development experience
- Automated user interface testing with Selenium
- Docker experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Electronic warfare operational knowledge (Desirable)
- SC Clearance (Desirable)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.