- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer
Our client are a leading naval technology business with an exciting opportunity for an experienced C++ software engineer to join them at an exciting time of growth for the company.
- To maintain and develop existing software systems and integrated monitoring solutions by providing technical and domain expertise in marine automation and contribute to the development of future software projects in the marine engineering environment.
- Conceptualise and develop solutions and methodologies for complex marine automation systems
- Propose and contribute to the development of new products using technological innovation
- Deliver software products based on high level specifications working to a project plan with agreed milestones
- Validation and testing of software prior to release and contribute to the overall integrity and reliability of the system
- Provide support for current software
- Produce specification documentation and manuals
- Experience of C++ Windows development using Visual Studio
- High-volume, real-time data transfer
- Multi-threaded Solutions
- Architectural and System Solution Methodologies
- Serial Interfaces (RS232, 422 CanBus) Protocols such as ModBus NMEA-0182/2000
- Windows Application Development
- Qt Framework
- TCP/UDP Networking
- SQL Databases
- Data Encryption Techniques
- Direct X / Open GL
- Google Protocol Buffers
- Integrated Platform Management Systems
- LINUX Embedded Development
- Marine automation software systems
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.