- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for a talented and driven electrical engineer to join their Engineering team based in Peterborough.
You will provide Electrical Engineering technical input to projects and the project team to an appropriate quality within project time scales. With an emphasis on safety and innovation, you will play a key role in our clients quest for engineering excellence to ensure they remain viewed as an industry leading alliance
- Produce technical schedules, data sheets and engineering calculations (hydraulic calculations, pump calculations, mass balance calculation, RICS calculations, etc)
- Work closely with the supply chain and sub-contractors to understand specifications whilst performing technical bid analysis of their designs
- Undertake design of control/ telemetry, instrumentation, main incoming electrical supply and electrical installation systems to support electrical design associated with water & wastewater treatment plants
- Support the Electrical Discipline Head in the drive towards excellence in H&S, demonstrating applied knowledge and skills to produce safe designs to discharge your obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
- Ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards & specifications whilst maintaining your own quality and consistency of all process engineering technical documents
- Develop strong relationships across our client's alliance to support the smooth interface between disciplines whilst sharing knowledge to achieve out-performance from technical innovation
- Hold a degree or appropriate higher technical qualification
- demonstrable experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Strong experience in a project engineering environment
- Strong design ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent company pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.