- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
Production Test Technician
Our client are an innovative and growing business who are developing a range of cutting edge sensing technologies. They have an exciting position available for a Test Technician to join their expanding business.
What you will be doing…
- Equipment setup and maintenance.
- Conducting tests through computer software.
- Conducting tests and documenting results.
- Performing mathematical calculations.
- Supporting other team members as required.
What we are ideally looking for…
- Interest in science and keen to work in laboratory environment.
- Desirable laboratory experience however not essential if keen and self-motivated.
- Education requirements dependant on level of experience.
- Ability to follow defined processes.
- Good laboratory practices and techniques.
- Good experimental setup, practical and observational skills.
- Competence in working with computers.
- Competence in the use of standard office software including the use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Attention to detail, organised and methodical working
- Attention to health and safety.
- Data analysis and interpretation skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.