- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
Our portal is currently undergoing maintenance and we are working to restore it as soon as possible. In the event that it is not operational by 9am on Friday 14th May, we shall be sending this week’s payslip to your email contact address.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and expect the portal to be up and running soon at which point you will be able to access your information in the usual way.
I am currently looking to recruit an administrator to support a HR team for an infrastructure company in their Leeds office. This role is a 3 month contract with potential temp to perm offers and on a full time basis.
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
Contract: 3 months
The role of the administrator will include:
- Ensuring all queries (telephone, email and verbal) are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner, standards are met and work is delivered against Key Performance Indicators. The whole administrative function must be responsive to the needs of the business.
- Responding to applicants, sending out offers of employment (creation of contracts and offer packs), collating the requisite pre-employment data (references, pre-employment health questionnaires etc), communication to line managers and other stakeholders.
- Processing of leavers: the team will be responsible for issuing leaver forms on receipt of resignation, updating the employment status on the HR System, checking with the Finance department for any outstanding loan / agreement balances prior to updating Payroll.
- Payroll: the team is responsible for the collation of monthly changes in the payroll, including starters and leavers.
- Creating correspondence for all forms of variation; from a change in hours to a promotion; updating the system and advising the key stakeholders.
- Absence management: reconciliation and analysis of employee sickness, responding to queries on ad hoc absence (maternity/paternity, compassionate leave, parental leave), processing of flexible benefits scheme and the requisite correspondence and communication with payroll/line managers.
The successful administrator will require:
- Previous experience in a HR Admin function
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to communication effectively with all levels of candidates and internal staff
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.