- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Software Engineer (Test Equipment)
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
We are looking for a Software Engineer capable of designing and developing Test Equipment software to test world leading complex systems and sub-components!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company as a Software Engineer working within the Test Software department. You will be joining a growing team, tasked with supplying software into a full range of test solutions.
The Software Engineer will be joining a busy and fast paced Software Team where you will be encouraged to deliver in a multi-disciplined support and product development environment. Supporting and resolving issues that impact Manufacturing is a key element of the role. The product environment include mechanical, electronic design and software design and development.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Software, Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven experience in Software design, development and test.
- Experience in C and / or C++ Software.
- Experience working on Test Equipment.
- Experience in Test Software.
- Experience in LabVIEW / and or TestStand.
- Have knowledge of electronic interfaces and electronic test measurement techniques.
- Be able to understand and describe behaviour of complex systems.
- Have experience working in a technology environment where quality and accuracy of work is crucial.
- Be someone who is proactive in learning new techniques and exploring industry trends and best practices.
- Experience working in the Defence, aerospace or safety regulated sector.
- Experience in LabWindowsCVI, IntervalZero RTX.
- Have experience of implementing communication interfaces such as Ethernet, RS422, 1553, Modbus, CAN, GPIB, etc.
- Have strong understanding of agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment.
- Have experience of continuous build, integration and delivery pipeline automation using industry leading toolsets.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.