- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
My Client is recruiting for a Design Engineer in the Water Sector
The company is a long-established Mechanical engineering company. The company designs, manufactures and installs equipment for the Water Industry. They are looking for a person to fill the role of 'Design Engineer' the position will be based in Lichfield and will for the most part be office based.
The candidate will be expected to work with other members of the engineering team and will have close contact with other engineers in the estimating, design and contracting departments.
The duties for this position include:
- Preparation of engineering drawings using Solidworks 3D solid modelling software
- Design & selection of equipment
- Issue of Bills of Materials to Works for manufacture
- New product design and prototype testing
- Maintenance of existing designs
- Attending site surveys
- Attendance of internal pre-let meetings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree level or HNC/HND as a minimum - preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering background
- Some experience in the water industry
- Experience of preparation of engineering drawings for manufacture
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.