- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technician - APU
Are you looking to work for one of the market leaders in their field? Are you keen to secure a position with a company that cares for its staff?
We are working with an Automotive client of ours based in Kent to find an experienced technician role a role at their site in Gillingham.
The role is initially a 12 month Fixed Term Contract but with the intent of a permanent position after a successful initial 12 months.
The role will be joining a team of experienced technician who will be looking to pass on their skills and expertise.
The client is looking to bring someone in with the below skills:-
- CNC Experience Essential
- Experience with Lathes/Mills/Grinders preferred
- Welding experience advantageous but not essential
- Heidenhain experience advantageous but not essential
- Time Served
- Rotated Shift (Mon-Fri)
- Week 1 - 6am-2pm
- Week 2 - 2pm-10pm
- Based on site in Gillingham
- £24,000 - £30,000 p/a depending on experience
- Permanent job offer after successful initial 12 month period
If you think this role may be of interest to you, please Apply Now!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.