- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
We are currently conducting maintenance on this area of the website, including the contractor portal for timesheets and payslips. We hope to have everything back up and running shortly and this should not affect any payment runs. Thank you for your patience.
Verification and Certification Engineer
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you looking for a successful, innovative company? Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? We have the opportunity to join an award winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector! A Company that has achieved Gold status in Investors in People!
We are looking for a Verification and Certification Engineer to join a growing team, who will take responsibility for independently assessing the compliance of a subsystem product to its requirements as well as helping design teams plan how the evidence for this assessment is generated.
As the Verification and Certification Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be involved in multi-million pound international projects, owning and delivering a critical element of the design process. It's a great opportunity to broaden and develop technically!
As a Verification and Certification Engineer, you will be involved in the identification and planning of subsystem verification tasks, the verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan. You will then gather evidence (from all relevant sources) including design analysis statements, design testing activities etc. Evidence from all of the design proving activities will then be assessed and compiled into a Compliance Matrix leading to a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven technical experience in Verification and Certification.
- Experience of the Proving process associated methodologies is essential.
- An excellent and proven knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to challenge poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams.
- Familiarity with the DOORS requirements verification tool or equivalent (training can be given)
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.