- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
My Client is recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor in the Water Sector.
Based in the Inverness office you will take responsibility for the execution of allocated contract/s from tender through to final account, within limits defined by the Commercial Manager.
You will report directly to the Commercial Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Developing the commercial plan to manage risk and drive profitability
- Measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings) for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes.
- Development and submission of claims for delay and disruption and loss and/or expense.
- Procurement of non-domestic subcontractors and assisting Buying Department in procurement of domestic sub-contractors.
- Various financial report
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Experience within construction (preferably water treatment) - ideally
- Familiarity with NEC forms of contract
- Extensive experience in commercial management and procurement of subcontractors
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.