- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
Our portal is currently undergoing maintenance and we are working to restore it as soon as possible. In the event that it is not operational by 9am on Friday 14th May, we shall be sending this week’s payslip to your email contact address.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and expect the portal to be up and running soon at which point you will be able to access your information in the usual way.
Senior Project Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join their Operations team covering sites in the Kent region
The candidate will be expected to convert design deliverables, drives procurement, tender bid analysis, manages supply chain design deliverables.
The role will report directly to a Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing technical specification (both form internal engineering team and external Client standards) to ensure they meet the project technical and commercial requirements
- Managing the supply chain through the procurement, engineering, implementation, commissioning and handover phase
- Ensuring review of supplier schedules against the contract Programme, advising the PM of any changes that will affect completion
- Ensuring production of monthly progress reports from the supply chain, if necessary, facilitating and coordinating progress meetings
- Managing/overseeing the production of QA documentation including but not limited to ITPs, check sheet, FAT documentation and O&M's
- Administration of the contract of the supply chain, including use of NEC3 software to notify the supply chain of any potential EWN's, CE's, CI or change in scope
- Several years' Experience in working as a Project Engineer
- Working knowledge of various conditions of contract
- Engineering/ Technical qualification (HNC minimum) required
- Experience of supply chain expedition
- Knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes
- CDM & Health & Safety knowledge
- A competitive salary
- Car/car allowance (subject to role and level of position)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (with an additional 5 days available to buy)
- Contribution Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance
- Private medical Insurance
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.