- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Account sign in temporarily unavailable
Our portal is currently undergoing maintenance and we are working to restore it as soon as possible. In the event that it is not operational by 9am on Friday 14th May, we shall be sending this week’s payslip to your email contact address.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and expect the portal to be up and running soon at which point you will be able to access your information in the usual way.
Shift Manager (Tunnelling)
My client is looking a Tunnelling Shift Manager to work on Tideway and HS2 based in South West and Central London. The role will be for circa 12 - 18 Months+ starting ASAP.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
- Experience as a Shift Manager or Section Engineer on a major tunnelling project.
- Tunnel Safety Card and Confined Space Tunnel Entry would be an advantage.
- Having worked on Tideway or HS2 would also be advantageous but not essential.
- Competitive day rates of circa £350 + per shift
- Night and Day Shifts - 4 nights / 5 Days - Hammersmith Shift