- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
I am currently looking to recruit an analyst to join a global automotive company based in their Farnborough offices, this role is a contract position on a full time basis.
Hours: Mon- Fri 37.5hrs
Rate: £14.87 - £18.60
Contract Length: 10 months
The role of the analyst will include:
- Calculating, validating and managing the department's rebates which total c.£10m per annum.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of the department's new data store by defining requirements, mapping database relationships and liaising with suppliers and internal stakeholders throughout.
- Presenting findings from analysis in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences both visually and verbally, including updating and publishing the department's MI packs with suitable commentary and recommendations for action
- Liaising with local and international teams to produce statistical data, budgets and forecasts relating to key services.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for cost reduction and process efficiency.
The successful analyst will require:
- Proven experience in an analytical area dealing with external parties on business, performance measurement and other commercial matters; ideally in a fleet industry or financial services environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel, Powerpoint and Access) essential and an understanding of Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies, SQL, statistics, and other analytical tools advantageous.
- Able to consider market and business trends whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail, cut through complex situations to the root cause and clearly communicate findings and recommendations to a variety of audiences.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy and quality of work and in doing so identifying potential opportunities for process improvements that enhance our customer service offering
- Effective, inquisitive and proactive communicator and collaborative team member; able to prioritise and ensure deadlines are met through effective time management and deliver outstanding customer service for both internal and external customers.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.