- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Are you an Electronics Technician interested in working for an innovative company, developing cutting-edge aerospace systems?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
- Assembly and testing of battery packs.
- Inspection and testing of solar cells.
- Manufacture of test harnesses.
- Integration of batteries and solar array onto the products.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in relevant industry, or a Level 3 qualification (level 3 NVQ etc.).
- Eligible to get UK security clearance.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work from both formal engineering drawings and from loose guidelines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.