- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are recruiting for an Expense Administrator for a large Defence client. The role will be based in Preston, but due to construction work on the office, will be working from home initially.
Expense Administrator - 6 month contract - Preston - Inside IR35 - £11.72p/h PAYE, £14.83p/h Umb
Please be advised that Umbrella companies will be responsible for deducting tax and national insurance from the rate quoted.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
BPSS Only - This role requires you to undertake a BPSS + Criminal Record Check.
Working within the Expenses Team your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the account management element of the Expense team
- Reconcile information using set processes and procedures to administrate expenses from different departments
- Monitor and chase relevant teams/individuals to clear aged creditor balances
- Work across multiple payment systems
- On occasion provide first point of customer service contact by phone or email, delivering an efficient service to all appropriate customers
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and be comfortable in operating IT systems generally
- Experience liaising with mainly internal, and sometimes external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a heavily process driven environment (desired)
If you are interested in this role please apply with your most recent CV and one of our team will be in touch to discuss it with you.