- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Service Layer (Water)
My client is looking for a number of Water Service Layers / Pipe Layers to work on a long-term Thames Water contract based across various locations in the Thames Valley region. The role will be for circa 6 Months+ starting ASAP.
Relevant candidates MUST have the following:
Service / Pipe Laying Experience
Water Pipeline Experience
- Compliance on all working sites, health and safety standards and policies. This will include any street works requirements working in accordance to the 'red book'.
- Ability to read and understand utility drawings as well as design drawings.
- Experience / Knowledge of clean water pipe and fittings catalogue up to and including 100mm nb.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring minimal delays on each job.
- Utilisation of a company provided tablet device to upload and save photos as well as job information throughout the day
- Understanding and awareness of reinstatement requirements post job to ensure accurate information is shared with the reinstatement providers.
- Use and completion of a track sheet daily
- Experience of drilling and tapping 'live' clean water mains
- Use of and understanding of dynamic risk assessments that are required on and during each job.
We encourage candidates to work as part of a readymade gang who have experience working together on the type of work highlighted above.
Please apply and send your CV/Tickets to this advert or direct to or If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call James on 01489 898945 or Dave on 01489 873431