- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive Search
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Matchtech are currently resourcing for an M&E Quantity Surveyor for a project based in London. The candidate will have an extensive background within Mechanical and Electrical working on Residential projects.
- Undertaking full commercial responsibility for the successful and profitable execution of contracts.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs)
- Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
- Continually monitoring projected costs to completion in line with the set out budget
- Liaising with clients on the production and agreement of account details and securing of final payments
- Maintaining subcontractor control to ensure close administration of accounts and reports to senior management
- Monitor and control all costs associated with each contract and provide information and feedback to Senior Management.
- Vetting tenders and the placing of sub contract orders for various M&E packages
- Variations and claims - facilitating the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
- Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cash flow forecasts and liabilities
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrate self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Deal effectively with difficult and challenging situation
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying
- Extensive experience in the role of a M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally a Chartered Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience working on residential projects varying in sizes
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of NEC Engineering, Construction and Professional Services contracts
- Extensive M&E experience within Residential building sector
- High level of maths skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
£400 - 450 Per Day - 40 hours per Week (Monday - Friday) - 12 Month Contract OR
£65K - 75k - 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Any questions please feel free to give me a call on 0207 010 0452 or alternately email me on Glen.Stillwell@Matchtech.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Building Services
- Why the UK needs more construction workers
The UK is set to fall short on its target of building 300,000 new homes. Find out what this means for construction workers i...
- Top jobs for civil engineering graduates
If you've just finished your engineering degree and are looking for that first step into the industry, read our article whic...