- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Field Sales Representative
Do you enjoy sales within engineering and instrumentation and controls?? Matchtech has partnered with a leading utility company looking for a talented Field Sales Representative to join their growing team.
My client is a leading utility company looking for a seasoned and talented Field Sales Representative to join their team in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. As the Field Sales Representative, you will be responsible of the deliverance of sales revenue from our portfolio of offering to client and prospects. You will need to have a thorough understanding of sales techniques as well as a broad knowledge of engineering and instrumentation and controls.
The Field Sales Representative Technical Responsibilities:
- You must be able to evaluate business process of assigned accounts and provide recommendations that will generate additional revenue.
- Sales Representative will assist in overseeing projects associated with assigned key accounts.
- You will need to have personal accountability to learning and development of oneself, as well as assisting in development of peers.
The Field Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor degree in business or equivalent.
- Must have 1 - 3 years experience as an account manager, product manager or project leader in the electrical industry.
- Travel up to 50% within the Southwest region.
With the urgency of this position, only US Citizenship can be considered at this time. No sponsorship or C2C.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
Top in Infrastructure
- Video: engineering jobs on HS2
In this video, Graham Day shares what HS2 can do for your career and why you should want to work on the project.
- UK government commits to £22 million Construction Skills Fund
To meet the growing demand for construction professionals, the UK government has invested £22 million in a Construction Skil...