- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Deputy General Manager (Geotechnical & Tunnel)
Opportunity to work on an ongoing MRT project in Kaula Lumpur Malaysia.
- Lead and manage the Geotechnical & Tunnel (G&T) design team in ensuring clients requirements are fulfilled by the design submitted for elevated and underground packages.
- Lead and manage the review of G&T design deliverables by consultants and contractors.
- Assist with the drafting of owner's requirements and Design Criteria for future lines.
- Assist in the management of advanced consultant/s for future line.
- Lead and train junior engineers on the technical aspects of geotechnical and tunnel design and general management practices and principles.
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering (or Engineering Geology). A higher qualification would be considered favorably.
- At least 15 years working experience in a similar design field i.e. rail related or large infrastructure project in urban environment; with at least 8 years at senior managerial level
- Candidate shall have undergone a complete cycle of at least 2 large underground metro project which include the construction of large underground structures and tunnels.
- Candidate shall have a strong background in engineering geology and hydrogeology, preferably in Malaysia and preferably in the context of urban, underground rail project.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.