- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading contractor in the water sector, are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a 3 month contract.
- Cost and Value management
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with Skanska standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Assist with claims management
- Assist with control of project documentation
- Recording and assisting with management of change
- Ad hoc duties as job requires
- Assisting with optimisation of commercial return on a section or whole project.
- Assisting with control of cost, value, cash management, change and risk on a section or whole project.
- Assisting with timely detailed reporting to Project Quantity Surveyor / Managing QS.
- Assisting with development of all staff within job holders area of responsibility.
- Assisting with timely procurement of subcontractors in accordance with company procedures.
- Contribution towards continued improvement within the business.
Qualifications and experience:
- Recognised commercial qualification - BSc, HND, HNC etc.
- Water sector experinece
- Experinece using NEC contract suites
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.