- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Acquisition and Operations Development Manager
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced Acquisition and Operations Development Manager. The *Resource* Development Manager will have commercial and operational responsibility for business activities within the Sand and Gravel Business Sector.
Acquisition and Operations Development Manager or (Resource Development Manager)
The right applicant will be require to support the Managing Director in your responsibility for the management of all gravel & sand related acquisition and operational activities undertaken by the company.
Main duties are but not limited to:
- Manage both acquisition and execution of projects within the Sand & Gravel Business Sector.
- To ensure that an adequate risk analysis is prepared and evaluated during tender preparation and project execution
- Manage UK Group marine aggregate licences on a day to day basis
- Manage marine aggregate licence renewals within strict time frames
- Organise and manage monitoring surveys
- Liaise with Crown Estate, Government regulators and other agencies
- Organise and manage supporting studies and external consultants with both time and budgetary constraints
- Attend and support marine aggregate working group meetings and trade association
- Provide geotechnical advice and support for the company core activities
- Continue to manage the Geographical Information System (GIS) and ensure the data remains current.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Company's Management Planning System and Management Control System.
- Work both independently and as a team player
- Develop, define and manage annual budget
- Report on a regular basis
Required knowledge is but not limited to :
Geoscience or other relevant degree as a minimum + Knowledge of computer applications (Windows, MS Office) + Knowledge of acoustic surveying techniques + Knowledge of statistics and errors analysis + Advanced negotiation and communication skills + Demonstrable track record in networking and building successful relationships with clients + Good command of English (written and spoken) + Basic knowledge of Sub-Bottom Profiler, Side Scan Sonar, Magnetometer, etc. (ability to perform the measurements is not required, but enough knowledge should be present for outsourcing and monitoring) + Knowledge and experience of various dredging equipment + Preparation of tendering and budgets + Advanced brand awareness.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.