- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Sr. Piping Designer
Senior-level Piping design position performs difficult and complex work assignments involving independent judgment to determine a course of action consistent with established functional and organization's policies and goals.
- Ability to lead and/or train lesser seasoned individuals.
- Familiar with basic engineering and/or design/drafting concepts.
- Has a general understanding of other disciplines' roles in the design process.
- Able to complete tasks in accordance with project procedures and applicable codes and/or standards.
- Able to discuss routine technical problems and communicate effectively with immediate supervisor and other project personnel.
Experience and Qualifications
- Typically, 8 years progressively responsible piping related design experience.
- AA degree or completion of technical courses.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Usually able to explain why things are done the way they are within a broader organizational context.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information critical
Special Job Requirements
- Proficient in 2D AutoCAD and CAD Worx skills.
- May be required to travel to a live operating plant to support the piping supervisor.
- Hydrocarbon piping design & layout experience in Refinery or Oil & Gas industry required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.